Large motorized projection screen
from 8 to 25m wide.
Bottom roller motorized screen.
Black powder coated aluminium housing covered with black fabric flame resistant M1.
Fully compatible with all type of PVC screen materials, including 3D projection surfaces !
- Bottom roller motorized screen (olio screen) equipped with an aluminium rolling tube of 206mm diameter for width up to 13m.
- Rolling tube made of carbon fibre tube 255mm diameter for width bigger than 13m.
- Somfy radio remote control supplied as standard.
- The screen is protected inside a square H 80 x L 40 cm open aluminium casing covered with black trevira CS fabric flame retardant permanent.
- Antigiratory stainless 3 or 4mm diameter cables.
- Fixing method : Heavy duty triggers clamps, ceiling or wall fixing brackets.
- Other type of fixing could be designed on request.
- Hoist :
- Somfy CS 200 motor integrated on center part of the housing.
- Single phase 240V 16Amp.
- Constant speed: 30 rpm/minute
- Rising speed: approximately 15 cm/sec.
- Integral thermal protection.
- Integral electromagnetic brake.
- Savety brake.
- Double anti-fall savety device of the rolling tube.
- Somfy RF remote control included.
- Emergency crank handel in case of power failure.
- Aluminium cover housing 2mm black powder coated instead of black Trevira CS fabric (other RAL colours in option).
- Tab tensionned screen surface.
- High Speed Hoist in option
- Variable Frequency Drive Unit
Rising speed : up to 1m/sec.
- Voltage : 230 V
Wattage : from 1 to 2 Kw
Security brake in case of power cut.
- Acceleration and deceleration are controlled to avoid coughs.
- In case of power failure, end-stops are kept in memory.
- Dedicated control unit with user permissions.
- The elements of the safety technology
- load limit switches
- slack band switch
- limit switch and over temperature switch of the motor winding assure safe operation