New housing combining stylish design and reliability
From 160 to 300 cm
- Small white RAL 9010 housing.
Homevision is an electric screen whose features, high quality standard, silent system of fabric dragging and versatility under different projection conditions, make it the right solution for small to medium size rooms.
The wide range of fabrics available satisfy almost all the various projection needs.
The Homevision electric roll screen is an excellent solution for private screenings or large audiences.
Available with 5cm black surrounding borders and drop of 30 cm, or without black borders and also in tensioned version (tab-tension).
- Silent motor system provides a smooth and quiet operation : Power: 6 Nm
· Speed: 17 rpm
· Power supply: 230V / 50 Hz
· Consumption: 137 W - Certification: IMQ
- Totally manufactured with aluminium housing and steel side plates
- Housing dimensions: 94x112 mm. (DxH)
- Housing painted with white epoxy powders (RAL 9010)
- Switcher on/off/stop included
- Ceiling and wall mounting brackets included
- Flame retardant projection surfaces - classification M1 and B1
- Hour-shape glass tensioning system to provide perfect flatness
- Screen housing available in black RAL 9005 colour (optional)
- Power cable located at right side of the screen housing seen from the front
- PRO model: white dowel bar (height 35 mm - thickness 20 mm) and optional black side borders.
- Model HC: black dowel bar, black borders of 5cm and drop of 30 cm for 16:10 and 16: 9 formats.