In Ceiling + Screen is an innovative mechanical construction which makes it an ideal and unique solution for recessed installations both in residential and AV professional environments
Its peculiarity is that, once mounted inside the false ceiling, the product is completely hidden and no visible openings can be seen.
The mechanism is composed by two silent and fast motors, one for the opening of the trap door and the other for rolling down of the projection screen.
IMPORTANT: The structure allows substitution of the projection surface rolling tube without the need to uninstall the product completely.
- Silent motor system provides a smooth and quiet operation
- Power: 9 Nm
- Speed: 26 rpm
- Power supply: 230V / 50 Hz
- Consumption: 184 W
- Certification: IMQ
- Housing manufactured from aluminium
- Lower part of the housing, trap door and bezel sprayed with white epoxy powders (RAL 9010)
- Black or white dowel bar: height 35 mm.
- depth 20 mm.
- Two ceiling mounting brackets with four threaded rods 100 cm. long
- Screen standard supplied with cloth dropping down from the front side of the housing
- Flame retardant projection surfaces
- classification M1 and B1
- Minimum height needed into the false ceiling : 25 cm.
- PRO model: white dowel bar (height 35 mm - depth 20 mm) and optional black side borders.
- Model HC: black dowel bar, black borders of 5cm and drop of 30 cm for 16:10 and 16: 9 formats.